Class 2000 Three-Phase kWhDemand Meter Engineering Specifications
Jan 01, 0001
The specifications below are designed to be cut and pasted into your engineering/ordering documents for easy specification of E-Mon D-Mon Class 2000 meters.
- Meter shall be fully electronic with 2-line alpha-numeric LCD display for kilowatt-hour readings. Meter shall provide rate of consumption indication and also a test sequence to ensure integrity of the display.
- Meter shall be optionally available with kW/Demand and kW peak date and time displays (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available.)
- Meter shall provide a load indicator to indicate real-time consumption levels for field testing and certification.
- Meter shall provide current sensor installation diagnostics indicator.
- Meter shall use 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors to allow paralleling and/or mounting up to 2,000 feet from the meter. Sensors shall be of split-core configuration to allow installation without powering down. Sensors shall be available from 100 amp to 3200 amp. Sensors shall be optionally available in solid-core configuration (100 & 200 amp.)
- Meter shall be enclosed in a heavy-duty JIC steel enclosure suitable for indoor installation. Meter enclosure provides a method of locking to prevent unauthorized access.
- Meter shall be optionally available in an outdoor NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor installation.
- Meter shall be optionally available in MMU (Multiple Meter Configuration) enclosures containing up to 24 meters in one compact enclosure.
- Meter shall be UL Listed/CUL Listed to latest applicable standards for safety.
- Meter shall be certified by a nationally recognized independent test facility ANSI C12.20 (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load) specifications.
- Meter shall be California CTEP approved for use with solid-core current sensors, listed by the California Energy Commission, New York City approved and Con Edison approved for RSP program.
- Meter shall be provided with a non-volatile memory to maintain reading during power outages.
- Meter shall be provided with modular connector(s) to provide interfacing with AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) and/or Building Management/Energy Management Systems
- Meters shall be compatible with E-Mon Energy Software.
Download E-Mon D-Mon Catalog