E-Mon Energy Metering System
Starter Kit - Includes:
(1) Class 5000 meter with Modbus TCP/IP communication (any voltage/amperage), setup service for one meter and one year of Attune Energy Dashboard Service for one meter
Setup Service (up to 20 meters & 5 users
Annual meter dashboard presentment fee per meter
Package of 5 additional users per year
Package of 5 additional meters for setup
E-Mon Attune Energy Dashboard Service from Honeywell
A Solution for understanding energy use.
The first step towards a more energy efficient building is knowing how, when and where your energy is being used. Until you know your trends, it can be difficult to reduce your usage.
With the Attune Energy Dashboard service you get extensive, real-time knowledge of your energy use in a user-friendly solution from Honeywell. Analytics are provided as widgets in a graphically intuitive, web-based interface which makes them easier to understand.
Visualizing energy data makes it easy to identify anomalies for corrective action and potential energy reduction. Trending and normalizing of energy usage against weather data and various energy rates will provide the detail needed to make informed energy saving decisions and perform ongoing measurement and verification.
Historical data storage allows users to review past usage and reports to project future energy consumption for budgeting and trending. Fifteen-minute interval data is stored for 18 months and is refreshed in rolling 15-minute intervals.
Meters are connected via industry standard communication protocols to the data warehouse where your actual energy data is posted to a secure, web-based dashboard.
Metering solutions are available for all utilities including gas, water, steam and electric to provide you with a complete, customized overview of your facility's energy usage.
The customizable dashboard provides immediate access to the meter data. The energy information you want will be there for easy reporting and internal communications — keeping you aware of your energy usage and keeping your stakeholders satisfied.
Energy data is collected from site meters and transmitted to the Attune cloud for processing, storage and display. Connectivity is provided by the industry standard Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol.
Attune Energy Dashboards
Each site has a unique customizable Current Consumption display which includes a variety of widgets, graphs and charts showing energy consumption for electric, gas, water, fuel oil and/or steam. Widgets include:
|• Building Profile||• Site Information|
|• Electricity Cost||• Building Operating Schedule|
|• Utility Tariff Pricing||• Weather Information & Degree Days|
|• Load Distribution||• Electric, Gas and Water Trends|
|• CO2 Equivalent||• Benchmarking Analysis|
|• Electric, Gas and Water Gages||• Available in 9 Languages|
|• Electric by Square Foot|
The reporting feature of the Attune Energy Dashboard allows users to create CSV file exports. Reports can include outside temperature, demand, previous period and relative humidity by hour, week, day and month for selectable date ranges, either by individual meters or aggregate meters.
• Each instance supports up to 15 localities — a locality is a physical or logical boundary such as a building, floor or area.
• Supports 5 meter types, electric, water, natural gas, fuel oil and steam.
• Supports up to 50 meters — meters may all be of one utility type or comprised of any combination of utilities. It is recommended that no more than 4 meters of one type are configured per locality for trending.
• Each instance will support up to 25 users — each dashboard instance includes up to 5 users in the base price. Additional user licenses may be purchased in blocks of 5 up to a total of 25 users.
• Attune supports 9 languages including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Korean and Simplified & Complex Chinese.
• Current Consumption Display — each locality has a unique customizable Current Consumption display which includes data, chart and graph blocks called widgets to display and compare the various utility meters assigned to that Locality.
• Individual Utility Display — each locality allows for displaying each utility meter type separately. The utility dashboards
are customizable to include data, chart and graph blocks called widgets to display and compare the meters in that utility
type assigned to that locality.
• Building Profile
• Electric by Square Foot
• Electricity Cost
• Locality Information
• Utility Tariff Pricing
• Weather Info & Degree Days
• Load Distribution
• Electric, Gas & Water Trends
• CO2 equivalent
• Benchmarking Analysis
• Electric, Gas & Water Gauge
• Report Generation — reporting feature allows users to create CSV files for export. Reports can include outside temperature, demand, previous period and relative humidity by hour, week, day and month for selectable date ranges either by individual meters or aggregate meters.
• Connectivity — E-Mon D-Mon Smart meters with Modbus TCP/IP communication; gas, water, fuel oil and steam meters connected to AUX inputs on E-Mon D-Mon Smart meters with TCP/IP communication; E-Mon D-Mon meters connected to Interval Data Recorders (IDRs) with Modbus TCP/IP communication or gas, water, fuel oil and steam meters connected to IDR-STs with Modbus TCP/IP communication.
• Historical Data — data is stored for 18 months and is refreshed in rolling 15-minute intervals. Access to stored data allows users to review past usage and reports to project future energy consumption for budgeting and trending.
• Attune Press Release
• Attune Energy Dashboard Services Flyer
• Attune Energy Dashboard Services Spec Sheet & Engineering Specifications
• Attune Energy Dashboard Demonstration Site
• Attune Configuration Set Up Sheets PDF Version or Word Version