Class 1000 Single-Phase kWh Meter Engineering Specifications
The specifications below are designed to be cut and pasted into your engineering/ordering documents for easy specification of E-Mon D-Mon Class 1000 meters.
• Meter shall be fully electronic with 2-line alpha-numeric LCD display for kilowatt-hour readings. Meter shall provide rate of consumption indication and also a test sequence to ensure integrity of the display.
• Meter shall provide a load indicator to indicate real-time consumption levels for field testing and certification.
• Meter shall provide current sensor installation diagnostics indicator.
• Meter shall use 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors to allow paralleling and/or mounting up to 2,000 feet from the meter. Sensors shall be of split-core configuration to allow installation without powering down. Sensors shall be available from 25 amp to 200 amp. Sensors shall be optionally available in solid-core configuration (100 & 200 amp.)
• Meter shall be enclosed in a heavy-duty JIC steel enclosure suitable for indoor installation. Meter enclosure provides a method of locking to prevent unauthorized access.
• Meter shall be optionally available in an outdoor NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor installation.
• Meter shall be optionally available in MMU (Multiple Meter Configuration) enclosures containing up to 24 meters in one compact enclosure.
• Meter shall be UL Listed/CUL Listed to latest applicable standards for safety.
• Meter shall be certified by a nationally recognized independent test facility ANSI C12.20 (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load) specifications.
• Meter shall be California CTEP approved for use with solid-core current sensors, listed by the California Energy Commission, New York City approved and Con Edison approved for RSP program.
• Meter shall be provided with a non-volatile memory to maintain reading during power outages.
• Meter shall be provided with modular connector(s) to provide interfacing with AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) and/or Building Management/Energy Management Systems
• Meters shall be compatible with E-Mon Energy Software.
• Class 1000 Specification Sheet
• Class 1000 Installation Overview
• Class 1000 Meter Engineering Specifications
• Class 1000 Installation Manual
• Parallel Current Sensor Rules (Multiple Load Monitoring)
• Parallel Current Sensor Diagram (Multiple Load Monitoring)
• Meter Technical Specifications