E-Mon Energy Metering System
E-Mon Energy Software-Server Version
E-Mon D-Mon Stand-Alone & MMU Style Meters
Class 3200 Smart Meter w/RS-485 Comm.
Class 3400 Smart Meter w/Dual Protocol Comm.
Class 5000 Smart Meter w/Dual Protocol Comm.
Green Class Net Meter with Dual Protocol Comm.
E-Mon Energy Automatic Meter Reading System
E-Mon Energy automatic meter reading system allows users to accurately monitor interval energy data for a variety of applications including tenant billing/allocation, departmental allocation, common area management, demand/energy analysis, equipment maintenance programs, M & V for LEED certification and other green building initiatives.
E-Mon Energy system monitors E-Mon D-Mon electric submeters either on-site or off-site via a variety of industry standard communication methods and transmit data back to a central computer for generating profiles, graphs and tenant statements of energy usage.
• Software provides graphical profiling for 5-, 15-, 30- or 60-minute sampling rates and generates analytical charts and graphs of energy and demand usage.
• Software generates and prints itemized electric bills (using coincidental peak demand date and time.) Software will generate bills from user-specific time periods via profile data (you need not be present to generate meter readings.)
• Reads all E-Mon D-Mon meters via IDRs and Class 3x00 meters directly.
• Reads gas, water, BTU and steam meters for billing purposes and graphical display of usage.
• Exports data to spreadsheets for analysis (.CSV files) and to MV-90 tems (.hhf files.)