Wireless E-Mon Energy Metering System
Wireless Base Station (includes Wireless E-Mon Energy Software, First WDC and Computer)
Wireless Data Collector (WDC)
Class 4100 1-Phase Wireless Meters
Wireless Socket Meters
EWM Single-Point External Wireless Module for Existing E-Mon D-Mon Meters
GW-1 Single-Point External Wireless Module for Gas & Water Meters
GW-2 Dual-Point External Wireless Module for Gas & Water Meters
GW-TEMPMOD-Wireless Temperature Module
GW-RHMOD-Wireless Relative Humidity Module
E-Mon Wireless E-Mon Energy AMR System
E-Mon's wireless automatic meter reading (AMR) system is a unique mesh communication network that allows commercial, multi-family, industrial and institutional facility managers to monitor and manage their actual energy usage from E-Mon D-Mon submeters and other utility meters without costly wiring or communication cabling.
E-Mon's wireless family of products include single- and three-phase meters with built-in wireless transceivers, external modules for interfacing previously installed E-Mon D-Mon meters to a wireless AMR system and an assortment of wireless interface modules for bringing water, gas or other electric socket-type meters into the energy management or AMR system.
• Wireless Base Station includes E-Mon Energy Software & Wireless Interface as well as First WDC and computer to manage the network.
• Interfaces with E-Mon D-Mon Class 4100 meters with built-in wireless transceivers.
• Retrofit existing E-Mon D-Mon meters to operate on the wireless network via external wireless modules.
• Integrate gas & water meters with the wireless system via GW1 & GW2 wireless modules.
• Meters & WDC units can be installed up to 500 feet line of site, or 200 feet through walls (depending on material.)
• Wireless mesh network operates in the 915 MHz license-free band. No cellular wireless service contracts are required.
• Fully self-configuring wireless mesh network allows for easy installation and configuration with no network management required.
• FCC certified not to interfere with existing infrastructure.
• Expandable local storage.
• Communication logs and automatic data recovery features.
• User and administration access control.
• E-Mon Energy Software
• Wireless Base Station
• WDC Wireless Data Collector
• Class 4100 Single-Phase Wireless kWh Meters
• Wireless Socket Meter Package
• EWM Single-Point Wireless Upgrade Module for E-Mon D-Mon Meters
• GW1 Single-Point Wireless Upgrade Module for Gas & Water Meters
• GW2 Dual-Point Wireless Upgrade Module for Gas & Water Meters
• Wireless Relative Humidity Module
• Wireless Temperature Sensor